Saturday, May 5, 2007

Remember them

Serving the poor and needy is not a service or a ministry, it is a way of life. Who else demonstrated that better, then Jesus himself. He came to this world to be poor,to be made in human likeness, placing aside all the riches and glory in heaven, and finally became obedient to death on the cross. Can we really see the lost in your eyes Lord? Let me ache everytime I see the kids who are hurting, help me understand their pain. I know i never will, but Lord display your love for them in me.


'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?' When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and cloth you? When did we see you sick or in prson and go visit you?' The king will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did it for me'

No comments: