Saturday, May 5, 2007

The desperate call

Verse1
Remember me, would you remember me?
Remember them, as I have remembered them

In the dark, you look out for a hero
But all you see is pain, all you see is hate

And do I even understand, your pain
You're drowning, struggling as hard as you can

You say maybe this is all im meant to be
You say why do you even care
I dont see a better life in front of me
So to dream I would not dare

Chorus
Would someone save the day
Would someone make a way
Would someone save a prayer, for me (x2)

Verse2
Open my eyes to see, the hearts that are aching
Rekindle the spark, and break me once again

Cos i could easily have been in their place, not for your grace
So in me display Your love for them

Children, remind me to have faith for you
Would you remind me why He did it all
Cos sometimes it hard reaching out to you
So remind me of your desperate call

Chorus
Would someone save the day
Would someone make a way
Would someone save a prayer, for me (x4)

Bridge
So reach out, dont hold back
Cos a hero once came to save the day
Reach out, dont be afraid
This hero can take the pain away

Cos I came,
And humbled down myself
And became obedient to death
All for you
So quench My thirst
And feed Me when im hungry
Cos whatever you did for the least of them
You did for Me

Chorus
My God will save the day
My God will make a way
My God will hear my prayer for you (x2)

No comments: