Saturday, May 5, 2007

Pls believe in me

This song is also written from a kids perspective. Every kid is so full of hope, so full of joy..theres so much potential in each one of them. Lets help them chase their dreams! lets help them be the best they can be

Title: things that matter

V1
Don’t look down on me cos I’m young
For I’m full of life, and my journey’s just begun
I don’t have it all figured out
But I don’t wanna live my life just following the crowd

And all I hold,
Are these dreams, are these hopes
So please don’t take them away from me

When you look into my eyes,
Do you see yourself in me?
Please help me believe

Chorus
Cos these are the things that matter
These are the treasures of my heart
Everything I strive to be
What the world cant take from me
I wanna look back on this life and say
Im proud I lived this way
Was the best that I could be
Every single day

V2
I know there are no limits to the things I can achieve
I know that I am special, I can be a light for all to see
But these hopes I have are things I cannot do without
So please don’t put the fire out

Please don’t doubt my worth
Sometimes all I need is just a little love

Would you help me chase these dreams?
Would you carry me, so I can touch the sky?

Bridge
Do you see the smile on my face?
Its not something you can easily erase
So believe in me, just have a little faith
You can make a difference to my precious life today

No comments: