Saturday, May 5, 2007

faith

The killer of faith is lack of works. How very true. Sometimes we just need to take the first dive out into unknown waters...or we will never know will we

V1
If you do the things you have already done
Youll see the same things, youll win the things you have already won
Youll never know if you have not begun
But the first plunge, is the deepest one

Face to face, answer me
Im haunted by what I cannot see
The failure to believe

Face to face, how to react
Do I see the outstretched hand?
That went before I went

Chorus
If we dont move were not gonna change the world (x4)

V2
You may have let a moment pass you by
But He gives us second chances, its time to make this right
So would you light the way
The time is now, todays the day

Comtemplate, if this is real
Is this the way I am to feel
Is there something left concealed

Pack your bags, lack of acts
Cos I aint going down with this wreck
And im jumping of the deck

Chorus
If we dont move were not gonna change the world (x4)

Bridge
If we dont cry out
The rocks will cry out for us

If we dont move now
Mountains will get up and walk

1 comment: