Monday, March 31, 2008

Redemption

What you heard was just the bridge of this song, but im gonna put the whole song up anyway. First the sinner ‘God if you hear my cry! Come help me, come save me…’ but at the end it was Jesus who was shouting ‘God, if you hear my cry! Help me, save me’ when he was on the cross. This signifies the transference of our sin and pain from ourselves to Jesus. The ultimate price was paid.

(V1) The sinner:
"Who am I, who am I
Is this all I’m meant to be?
Fighting a war on the inside
Yet no one hears my screams
Is there a way is there a way?
Some way out of this
Is there anybody out there?
Come and rescue me.."

(Pre-chorus) The friend:
"Listen my friend there’s a way out
Look inside you and you’ll find that it’s real
Nothing you have done does deserve this
But He’s knocking, He’s knocking

(Chorus)
Don’t let this moment just slip away
Don’t let the distance keep you from His face
It’s only by love, it’s only by grace
Listen my friend, don’t hesitate
He’s wanting to hold you, if you just let Him reach
He’s wanting to love you, it’s the way its always been
Now is the time, now is the day
Don’t let Him wait, Don’t let him wait"

(V2) Sinner:
"But who am I, who am I?
Just a sinner in your eyes
What must I do to repay You?
To make this life worth"

Friend:
"Forgiveness that’s beyond understanding,
Face the unconditional love
Fall into the arms of the father
Now He’s running, would you run?"

(Bridge) Sinner:
God if you hear my cry
come help me, come save me
God if you hear my cry
come rescue me
God if you hear my cry
come help me, come save me
God if you hear my cry
come take me away..

Away... Away…
Let me soar with wings like eagles
And rise above the sky
Away… Away…

God if you hear my cry, come help me, come save me
God if you hear my cry, come rescue me
God if you hear my cry, come help me, come save me
God if you hear my cry, come take me away..

And God speaks:
Son I hear your cry
I hear you, I always did
Son it’s up to you
To come home
Haven’t you always known
I love you, I care for you
I’ve been waiting for you son
To come home...

No comments: