Monday, March 31, 2008

Nothing in Exchange

When you love someone, you wish that someone will feel the exact same way about you. And its not always the case. And love is when no matter what the person does to hurt you, you’re still gonna love the person the same. I wrote this song and sang this song on behalf of someone, someone who felt that exact same way about you and me.

V1
Where do I begin, where do I even start?
Of everything that keeps us apart
And I ask for nothing, but ill ask just this one thing..
Do you feel the same?

Cos I love you, and theres nothing you can do about that
Nothing you can say, nothing will outweigh
Cos theres no price I would not pay.
And I ask for..

Chorus
Nothing in exchange
You may never have heard of me
I could just be a distant figure
And you can hurt me over and over...
But I will still love and care for you
And I will still wait for you
And I hope that youll love me back, and I hope that you love me back

V2
If only you could realise, if only you could see
My love is all that you need
And this song will not be enough, cos words just are not enough
To explain the depth of my love

My love is strong, stronger than youll ever know
Nothing you can do, nothing you can say, would be able to repay
And I give this love for..Nothing in exchange
(chrous)


Anywhere you are, I would be there for you
And to the depths of the grave, I went there for you
Come and take my hand, and your search will come to an end
Trust me when I say, that I am the way
When I speak the truth, that I am the truth
And I have given you my life, cos I am the life

No matter what the cost, I would do it again
Cos when everything is lost, my love will remain

Nothing in exchange
You may not even know who I am
I might just be a distant figure
And you might break my heart over and over..
But unconditional love
Came down to die from heaven above
Just for the hope that youll love me back
Just for the hope that youll love me back

No comments: