Monday, August 20, 2007

When my eyes see only You

Title: Today as I worship

V1
Take this time to mend your broken soul
Take this time to spend with Me alone
Put away distractions and the memories of a past
Cos here you are in my courts again at last

Today cast away all your worries
Cos right here in my presence you are free
Here you stand redeemed, bought back by my mercy
But its been far too long since I heard you say to me...

"Father I know its by your grace im in this place
And today everything thats of me will erase...

Chorus
Today as I worship You, nothing else matters
Today as I lift my voice, everything fades away
Today as I close my eyes, the crowd around me disappears
Cos today its just me and You, and its all about You...

V2
I wont care of the eyes that are watching me
Cos my eyes are fixed on You and You only
This moment reach inside into the depths of my heart
And take away everything that will keep us apart

Right now I place aside my every crown
All success that Ive had I lay them down
Cos a heart that is broken, You will not despise
A heart thats true to worship, is pleasing in Your sight

Father I know its by Your grace im in this place
This day let me meet You face to face...

Chorus
Today as I worship You, nothing else matters

Today as I lift my voice, everything fades away
Today as I close my eyes, the crowd around me disappears
Cos today its just me and You, and its all about You..."

No comments: