Thursday, August 9, 2007

if only

V1
Just a little child confused by worldly ways
Just a bitter soul, too bitter for your age
Like a ripple you so easily drift away
Yet still hopeful, youthful in your days

O forgive me, for looking down on you
Cos youre closer to Him then I ever thought I knew
Help me, help me see right through
Let me dare to see and let my doubts be few


When you questioned, for some direction
In the only way you knew how to..
When you asked me, what was salvation?
I looked in awe, I stared into my reflection

Chorus
If only you knew, If only you knew
The depth, the depth of what it meant
If only you could understand
If only you could feel His hand
Working through me
Just reaching out to you..

V2
O what a mystery, what a mystery
How youre a stranger yet you mean so much to me
How i need you to know Him desperately
How I need you to see and to believe


When you questioned, of contentment
How this place could offer you satisfaction
When I answered, I hoped you listened
And took one step, a step closer to the kingdom

Bridge
And everytime I close my eyes
I picture you, youre by my side
You lift your hand up to the sky
Singing 'Glory, Glory on high'

And evertime I visualize
O how lovely, what a precious sight
See you right before my eyes
Singing 'Glory, Glory on high'



Reprise
Hosanna, Hosanna in the Highest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benzerss, the dates are bungled up again!