Thursday, August 30, 2007

the stone of help

thank You for a new vision! This is why and what were here for, this is what we'll be...

"For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord...For God, He said "Let light shine out of darkess", made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ" 2cor4:5

"For He says,"In the time of favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you"" 2cor6:1

"Then Samuel took a stone and set it up between Mizpah and Shen. He named it Ebenezer saying, "Thus far has the Lord helped us"" 1samuel7:12


V1
For You said, "let my light shine in your hearts
Do not receive my grace in vein, free them from their pain"

For You said "In the day of your salvation
You received my intervention, so will you release revelation"

So I'll place this stone between the lands
I'll place this stone for all to see
That Thus Far has the Lord Helped Me!
And forevermore, forevermore...

Chorus
This is the light
This is the light im shining
You cant put it out
For this light, is everlasting

This is the heart
This is my heart that beats for You
Every breath I gain
Acknowledging the God who reigns

V2
O Lord, what you redeemed we will reclaim
In Your mighty name, we'll seek and save what was lost

This day, were gonna break the trend
Were gonna make a stand, O Lord the victory is Yours

Ill raise this stone over the land
Ill raise this stone for all to see
That Thus far has the Lord helped me!
And forever more, forever more...

Bridge
A greater blessing ahead of us
A greater blessing than the past
O thus far has the Lord helped us!
And forever more, forever more...

2 comments:

' chocolate buddy said...

HIHI! (: I like the songs that you write. Especially "The Father's Pain" and "Superstar". Makes me ponder on God's love for me. Really SWEET songs. (:

' chocolate buddy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.