Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Revelation of the cross

We all yearn for a revelation of the cross. We want to see, and have a clearer view of what Jesus went through. The song below ' A journey back' is not just about going back in time and seeing. Its about how I was part of it, how i was part of my saviours cruxifiction, I WAS THERE. Well, i wasnt actually there 2 thousand yrs ago, but God has let me see..that i held that hammer, i held that nail, i plunged it in. We always say,'why were they so cruel??' but the truth is Jesus died for our sins, OUR sins. And therefore, we are the guilty ones, we were the ones that caused Him to suffer, we are the reason.

Besides this, the song also speaks of remarkable grace, that despite us cruxifying Him, it was US that he did it all for. How can it be?that a man that is perfect and had no sin, was able to forgive and suffer such a death. Yes, it was you, it was me He was thinking off when the nails pierced His hands. I cannot even begin to understand this concept, such grace, i will never understand it O Lord, thank You God.

No comments: