Sunday, September 16, 2007

Finding You

In the times of trouble, has God temperarily abandoned us? Has He left you on your own awhile until He comes and blesses you again? No, if theres something that comforts me, its the knowledge that God is in the battle with me; through my struggles, when youre hurting, when youre prosecuted, when youre struck down, when youre alone and crying out...God is there...and He will never leave you nor forsake you. We feel that Hes far, but hes actually there with you, what we have to do, is find Him. Have you found God in your battle? Its something really amazing... Claim His promise today: You will seek Me and you will find me, if you seek me with all your heart (great verse! Jer 29:12-14)

V1
O Lord im drowning, please take my hand
O Lord im hurting, help me stand
I cant win this battle, but I know You can
So in this darkness help me find You...

I can hardly breath now
And I can hardly see now
But a glimpse of You is what ill cling on to
Cos O God I know You'll see me through

Chorus
In the Shepards arms I will be
Hes watching over me
And in the dark He does not sleep

Holding on to the promise He gave
The blood that He once shed
His life revealed by death I have

V2
O Lord You seem far away, but i know that Youre near
It seems like Youre gone, but I know Youre right here
The battle rages, but its nothing compared
To the battle You fought just to spare
My life, I have in You
And Your rod, it comforts me..
That even in the coldess of nights
Lord I know Youre walking by my side


Bridge
Come to me, all who are weary
Those who seek me, they will find me...

No comments: