Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dear God, thank You

And it amazes me

How you used this voice

With a timid Attitude

To speak to the multitudes

It amazes me

How You turned it into something good

And all I have is gratitude

That you would use this voice…






"Praise God in the great congregation; praise the Lord in the assembly of Isreal. There is the little tribe of Benjamin, leading them "Psalm 67:26-27 (:


God Youve made my dreams come true in ways I could not imagine. And I know this is just the beginning. Just thought I'd pause to think about Your faithfulness...

You miraculously turned my messed up life around Lord, I love You with all my heart



It was never a straight forward thing, and it never is…but what I know, Your hand is with me, Your rod, Your staff, it comforts me. Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.


Your power is made perfect in my weakness



Im still that boy, just with a different voice

Im still that boy, just with a different choice

To follow You…

No comments: