Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August fifth

Now I know,

Letting go is clinging on to You
Letting go is clinging on to You

Lord, you know how hard it was, for me to pray those words
But if its just one prayer you hear, then let that prayer be heard

And I will be still, in the times of testing
And I will be still, know You are God

The God of the World
The God of the Universe
The God of Kings
The God of the Small Things

The God of All
Im giving it all
Im giving it all, to the God of All


Let me no other option, then let it go to You
Give me no other choice, then to give it all to You
Trusted me with this, now this I trust with You
Im letting go im clinging on to You


'Take heart my child. Haven't I been faithful all this while?
Lift your eyes, and see the bigger view
If it hurts, then now you know its worth
And will I not carry you through, will I not carry you through?'

No comments: