Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Here again at last

Ill bring you more than a song... for a song itself its not what you have desire. You search much deeper within then the way things appear, youre looking into my heart

God doesnt just want quiet time, he wants quality time

V
How have you been, how have you been?
Have you been waiting? Just for me
To lay aside, everything
That keeps my ears from hearing from you
That keeps my eyes from gazing at you
That keeps my lips from singing to you

Who am I, who am I?
That you would seize all activity
Just to come down and sit here beside me
And listen to my every plea

And for now all that surrounds will dimly fade..

Chorus
All I want is to spend some time with you
What could better then to spend some time with you?
This world can wait, just for awhile
Just for awhile
Just for awhile
Cos all I want is to spend some time with you


Its been too long, too long

Bridge
How lovely it is, just to be here, just to be here
Whatever it is, it can wait a little while
Its only by grace, that I can be here face to face
And I miss you, I miss you...


I promise you, I wont rush this through
For what could be more important than you
Forever it is'nt enough
It is'nt enough
It is'nt enough
Just to spend some time with you

No comments: