Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Time is here(:

Its my first Christmas song! Challenging, must say, considering the impact and atmosphere every carol creates, and the weight of the occasion. But was inspired to write a message about love, using the Christmas story. May not live up to every carol but hope the message gets accross. I know its early, but MERRY CHRISTMAS greetings to all. Isnt Chirstmas just great??

The Christmas Love Story

V1
Take a look around
Everything that surrounds doesnt it make you happy?
Makes you never wanna leave

A moment of only joy
And sorrow cannot find its way
Cos its Christmas Day
Yea its Christmas Day

Pre-chorus
And love is everywhere, can you feel it in the air?
Love is everwhere, can you feel it

Chorus
On this special night, all that was wrong was turned to right
What a precious sight, to see all darkness turn to light
Love came, love came on Christmas night
Love came, love came on Christmas night

V2
Can you hear the sound?
The Christmas bells they ring
And oh the happiness it brings
Just makes you wanna sing
And these words "I love you"
Is just the words I wanna to say to you
And Ill say it again
Say it over and over again

(Pre chorus)
(Chorus)

Bridge
This night, God makes a twist in the story
Written for you and me
Hope for eternity

And heaven sheds a tear
As its darling falls to earthly ground
And if you listen clear
In the quiet you can hear a sound..

My Son, sleep sound on that bed of hay
My Son, do you know the price you'll pay
My son, my son, do you know the price you'll pay

Love came, love came on Christmas night
Love came, love came on Christmas night

No comments: