Wednesday, October 10, 2007

V1
The little girl is quiet
She does not make a sound
Got carried away one day when she went out to play
Somewhere in the dark she lost her way

Yet the little girl she isnt scared
Though the light has left the sky
She quietly awaits the break of day
Rest assured that things will be okay

Chorus
Cos when she opened her eyes, she saw a face she recognised
Daddy is here to rescue me
Daddy will hold me tight and he will keep me warm tonight
Tears are wiped away

V2
The night is growing colder
There are bruises on His side
Yet he holds on to her with all his might
And he tells her that things will be alright

Soon a storm would break out
But she knows that she is safe
Kept ignorant to things that surround
No need to fear cos daddy is around

Chorus
O when will daylight come again, cos I know that daddy is in pain
Still yet he braves the heavy rain
Daddy is weak and tired, but his hands will hold on tight
They'll never let go of me


"Daddy its alright, I know you cant hold on much longer.
Daddy dont you cry, the night will soon be over..
Daddy ill be fine, you can let go for awhile
Ill try to be strong on my own"

"My child I cant let go, just be still and know
Youll be safe at home tommorrow
My child you dont understand, but your world depends on these very hands...
The darkness soon will end"

No comments: